Great to have you here. Usual rules apply, be respectful of other members and i'm sure they will be respectful towards you. It is a little quiet in here because we do the majority of our interaction on Discord and have made detailed documentation to hopefully answer most of your questions. For bug and feature requests we typically do that in the applicable Github repo. For everything else, especially when a searchable threaded discussion is required, the forum is the place. Our about page lists our staff. Feel free to @ any of us to get our attention, but here is a helpful list for you.
- @INtense! for all business and web enquiries
- XanT for all API enquiries
- turupawn for all SDK, Unreal Engine and C/C++ enquiries
- Melodatron for all Unity plugin enquiries
- elmomac for server admin enquiries
- feillyne for community management
Edited by: INtense!